The inaugural International Sustainable Production and Consumption Conference will take place on 4-5 October 2018 in Manchester, UK. It willprovide a platform for high-quality papers related to sustainable production and consumption, and explore multidimensional interactions between technology, society and policy.
The topics covered by the conference will include:
• circular economy
• sustainable technologies, products and services
• energy, food, water and waste nexus
• life cycle sustainability assessment and management
• consumer engagement and communication
• sustainable lifestyles
• sustainable policy development
Submit your abstract online for consideration by Monday 14 May 2018 to be an integral part of the programme.